At the end of each summer, after working on dishcloths while we travel, I always seem to end up with small balls of cotton. I thought I would add another “mini cloths” pattern to our collection. These are perfect for new baby gifts, stocking stuffs, craft fairs, gifts, and to add to your own stash too.
These take less than 20 minutes to whip up and are a great way to use up leftover yarns.
Similar patterns you might enjoy:
Mini Bumpy Cloths Crochet Pattern
This pattern is available for free below.
Materials & Details
- Yarn: 30 yards 100% cotton per cloth. Sample yarn: Peaches & Creme
- Crochet Hook: H (5mm) or I (5.5mm)
- Misc: Yarn needle
- Measurement: 4.25-4.5″ square (or close)
1. With a hook and ww cotton yarn, ch 18, sc in the 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across. (17sts)
2. Ch 1, turn, sc in the same st, *tr in the next st, sc in the next st*, repeat to end of row.
3. Ch 1, turn, sc in the same st and in each st to end of row.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 five more times. There should be a total of 6 bump rows (all on the same side of the cloth). You will end with an sc row.
This created a square cloth for me. If you crochet tighter or looser than I do you might want to adjust the amount of rows
Finish off and weave in ends.
Pin To Save For Later
I hope you enjoyed making this quick and easy project. I would love to see your creations. Please add your project to Ravelry and/or share online and include #snappytots.
Thanks for crocheting with me!
Please follow Snappy Tots on your favorites social media sites for giveaways, new release announcements, events and fun.
Check out my shop for over 600 patterns! Shop Now
Stay Up to Date with all things Snappy by receiving our newsletter. Get The Newsletter
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please send me an email.