Matching patterns you might also enjoy
- Creamy soap saver and pouf
- “Creamy” the gnome hanging towel
Creamy Cloth Crochet Pattern
- Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn: 150-175 yards. Yarn used in the samples: Peaches & Creme Stripey in Energetic Pink and Quiet Dahlia
- Crochet Hook: I (5.5mm)
- Notions: Yarn needle
- Optional: Measuring tape, scissor
- Finished Measurements: 12” square
- Gauge: not needed for this project.
Tips – Please read before you begin the project.
- First stitch of each row is worked into the same stitch as the turning chain.
- Numbers at the beginning of each line may refer to steps and not indicate number of rows.
- Stitch count remains the same unless noted at end of row/round.
If you have any questions about this pattern please contact [email protected].
1. With an I hook and cotton yarn, ch 41, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across. (40sts)
2. Ch 1, turn, hdc in the same st, *sk 1, 2hdc in next st*, repeat until 1 st remains, hdc in the last st.
3. Ch 1, turn, hdc in same st, 2hdc between each pair from the previous row, hdc in last st.
Tip: Think of each 2hdc from previous row as a V. Work the 2hdc in the middle of the V.
4. Repeat the previous step until cloth is square (or desired length).
5. Ch 1, turn, sc in the same st and in each st to end of row. (40sts) Finish off and weave in ends.