My grand daughter loves unicorns. I found this cute outfit for her.
I haven’t done a snappy unicorn before because there are so many cute ones out there. But since Lucy loves them I decided it was time to make one.
She also loves purses so of course that is what I had to make. I LOVE the “boo-nicorn” on her shirt so one side matches her outfit and the other side is a snappy unicorn.
Snappy Unicorn Bag Pattern
Purchase this pattern for only $4 from one of my pattern shops:
Materials and Details
- Yarn: Worsted weight yarn in a variety of colors
- RHSS White (white unicorn), RHSS Pumpkin (Boo-nicorn), RHSS Bright Stripes, RHSS Bright Yellow
- Crochet Hooks: G (4mm), H (5mm)
- Miscellaneous Supplies: Yarn needle, Sewing needle and thread, 2 small black buttons per face, 2 tiny white buttons for star cheeks, black embroidery floss
- Finished Measurements: 6.5” x 7” (without handle)
Just The Right Size
Since this is a small child size purse, it is just the right size for their special belongings. I found this little unicorn that fits inside perfectly.
Gail Drenzek says
I got that same unicorn and it also comes in re, white and blue, which I have too. I love unicorns, thanks for the great pattern.
Ginger Bauer says
Love your creativity.