This is my new favorite stitch combo and it because my new favorite washcloth… seemed like a fun (or funny) name for the cloth. ANYWAY, I like how this turned out and it is super quick to whip up. I love those types of projects. Looks like it takes way more time to make.
Watch for more things to come with this stitch combo.
My New Favorite Washcloths Crochet Pattern
This pattern is available for free below.
BLOG SPECIAL: As a thank you for visiting, the pdf for this new pattern is available to download for free until 6/29/21. Click to download: My New Favorite Washcloths Pattern
- 80 yards worsted weight cotton yarn per cloth
- Crochet Hook: I (5.5mm) or desired hook
- Notions: Yarn needle, scissors, measuring tape
- Finished Measurements: 7.5” wide x 7”-7.25” (or desired length
- Gauge: not needed for this project.
Tips – Please read before you begin the project.
- Numbers at the beginning of each line may refer to steps and not indicate number of rows.
- Stitch count remains the same unless noted at end of row.
- If you have any questions about this pattern please contact [email protected].
Special Stitch: Cluster
YO, pull up a loop in the next st, YO and pull through two loops on the hook, *YO, pull up a loop in the same st, YO and pull through two loops on the hook*, repeat once, YO And pull through all four loops on hook.
1. With an I hook and ww cotton yarn, ch 26, sc in the 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across. (25sts)
2. On this row the beginning “ch 2” counts as the first st. Work the first cluster in the next st.
Ch 2, turn, *cluster in the next st, ch 1, sk 1*, repeat until 2 sts remain, cluster in the next st. Do not ch 1. Dc in
the last st. (12 clusters/25 sts)
3. Ch 1, turn, sc in the same st, *sc in the next st, sc in the space after the cluster*, repeat until 2 sts remain, sc 2.
4-5. Repeat steps 2-3 seven times or until cloth is desired length.
Finish off and weave in ends.
I hope you enjoyed making this quick and easy project. I would love to see your creations. Please include #snappytots to your post when sharing online.
Thanks for crocheting with me!
Please follow Snappy Tots on your favorites social media sites for giveaways, new release announcements, events and fun.
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter
Check out my shop for over 600 patterns!
Stay Up to Date with all things Snappy by receiving our newsletter.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please
send me an email