Welcome to the Linky Ladies Community Link Party! This is open to everyone, not just designers. Come see amazing creations and share your own.
This is a fiber arts weekly party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Link up your finished projects showing off your crochet, knit, embroidery, tatting, weaving, macramé, or anything fiber arts related. The five most popular links will be in the Featured Five Club and shared on our social media the following week.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, Snappy Tots, and The Purple Poncho. Four times the exposure linked up to four websites and social media sites! Link with us and share your projects using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
Crystal – Crystalized Designs
Maria – Pattern Paradise
Heidi – Snappy Tots
Carolyn – The Purple Poncho
See what we’ve been up to
Featured Five Club – the most clicked projects from last week
- A Mishap by Marie Lucienne
- Carie’s Amazingness Hat by Darcy Johnson
- Simple Flared Scarf by Crochet For You
- Baby Blanket, Joy of Colors by Kat Kat Koen
- Chevron Flare Blanket by Simply Collectible Crochet
Time For This Week’s Linky Party
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your fiber arts finished projects.
- Link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Limit to 3 links, visit and share 3 links.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark will be deleted.
- Links to giveaways, link parties, and sponsored posts will be deleted.
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Community Link Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, and in round ups.
Thank you for joining us, see you next week!