I love making squishy soft things. My Jelly Bean Slouch Hat has been a super popular pattern and so I decided to make an infinity cowl to match.
Jelly Bean Infinity Scarf
CLICK HERE to add to your Ravelry library and favorites.
Yarn: bulky weight yarn (approximately 400 yards)
Sample: Loops and Threads Charisma Bright Pop (it is AWESOME!)
Crochet Hook: Size K
Measurement: 40″ by 4.5″ (when measured half)
FSC (Foundation Single Crochet): Click HERE for a tutorial by Moogly.
1. With K hook and yarn, start with a fsc (foundation single crochet) of 180, sl st to join in the round. Be careful to make sure chain is not twisted. (180sts)
Note: this can be started with a regular chain if desired. Make sure to have 180sts after chain is joined in the round.
2. Ch 1, *trc in next st, sc in next st*, repeat to end of round, sl st to join.
3. Ch 1, TURN, *sc in next st, trc in next st*, repeat to end of round, sl st to join.
4. Ch 1, TURN, *trc in next st, sc in next st*, repeat to end of round, sl st to join.
Note: depending on st placement, bumps may line up on one side and stagger on the other.
5-10. Repeat steps 3-4.
Note: Continue to repeat steps 3-4 for a wider scarf if desired.
11. Ch 1, turn, sc in each st to end of round, sl st to join. Finish off and weave in ends.
Please click the share buttons below to spread the word about this free pattern.
This pattern is copyrighted to snappytots and may not be copied for resale in part or whole. It is illegal to post this pattern online or share with others without written consent from Heidi Yates. Items created from this pattern MAY be sold. Please include a link to snappy-tots.com if selling online.
Visit Snappy Tots on facebook for giveaways, new release announcements, events and fun. If you enjoyed this pattern, please check out the complete line of Snappy patterns.
Get the latest snappiness!