Welcome to the Linky Ladies Community Link Party! I am super excited to announce that I have joined some FABULOUS ladies and will be part of their weekly link party. YAY!
This is a fiber arts weekly party and is live from Tuesday at 12:00 am, ending on Sunday at 12:00 pm (PST). Link up your finished projects showing off your crochet, knit, embroidery, tatting, weaving, macramé, or anything fiber arts related. The five most popular links will be in the Featured Five Club and shared on our social media the following week.
You can now link up your projects, here, through my website too. If you are familiar with their event, nothing else has changed except you’ll be featured on all my social media too.
This is a co-hosted party by “The Linky Ladies” – Crystalized Designs, Pattern Paradise, Snappy Tots, and The Purple Poncho. Four times the exposure linked up to four websites and social media sites! Link with us and share your projects using hashtag #thelinkyladies.
Meet your hosts – The Linky Ladies!
Crystal – Crystalized Designs
Maria – Pattern Paradise
Heidi – Snappy Tots
Carolyn – The Purple Poncho
See what we’ve been up to
Featured Five Club – the most clicked projects from last week
- January Garnet Afghan Square by Posh Pooch Designs
- Aveline Scarf by A Crocheted Simplicity
- Logan Bulky Bun by Melivia Mutch
- Garter Stitch Haramaki by Knitting and So on
- Sweet Kisses Mini Sock by Creative Crochet Workshop
Party Rules – Please read:
- Link your fiber arts finished projects.
- Link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Limit to 3 links, visit and share 3 links.
- Links infringing on Copyright and/or Trademark will be deleted.
- Links to giveaways, link parties, and sponsored posts will be deleted.
By adding your links to the Linky Ladies Community Link Party, you give permission to the hosts to share your post and pictures on their social media sites, website, blog, and in round ups.
Thank you for joining us, see you next week!