Rights Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in my emails. You may also notify me at [email protected] to be removed from my mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information I have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend – You may contact me at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that I erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected]
Please note that I may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
How Your Information Is Collected
Personal identification information may be collected from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit this site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Site: Snappy Tots/Heidi Yates may collect information from you, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily share it. For example, you may choose to subscribe to a newsletter or leave a comment on a blog post.
- Information Snappy Tots Collects From Others: Snappy Tots/Heidi Yates may receive information about you from other sources. For example, you may use a third-party system through the site, such as when entering a giveaway. This information may then be available to Snappy Tots/Heidi Yates.
- Automatically-Collected Information: Some information about you may be automatically collected when you visit the site. For example, your operating system type, browser type, referring website, and the dates/times when you visited the site may be collected. Additionally, actions taken while on the site, such as links clicked, may be automatically collected.
How Your Information Is Stored
Snappy Tots uses a third party web hosting provider. This means that user information collected by Snappy Tots may be stored and processed on third party servers within the United States and/or in other countries. Other third party advertisers and service providers may also store and process some of the information for specific purposes outlined below.
How Your Collected Information Is Used
Snappy Tots, in connection with third-party services, may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To review user information in aggregate to understand how Snappy Tots site visitors as group use the services and resources provided on our site and to improve the Snappy Tots site, products, and services;
- To respond to customer service requests and support needs, such as when using the provided email address to respond to your questions or comments;
- To administer promotions, surveys, contests, and other features;
- To provide targeted advertisements and to track and measure advertising on the site;
- To send you administrative communications, such as updates on policies or security alerts;
- To protect the site from unauthorized or illegal activity, and to investigate and deter such activity; and
- For email communication through opt-in mailing lists.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Snappy Tots does NOT sell, distribute, or share your personal identification information to others (unless required by law) without your consent. I may share aggregated information regarding user activity with my business partners, advertisers, and affiliates for the purposes listed above. I also use third party service providers to help administer activities on my behalf, such as sending out newsletters or running giveaways. When you provide information for those activities, you are giving me permission to share that information with those third parties.
When leaving a comment on Snappy Tots, you will be asked to enter your name and email address. This is to help prevent spam comments. Your name will be displayed with the comment, but your email address will not. If you prefer not to display your real name, use a nickname or pseudonym instead. You will also see an option to save your information for future comments. This function uses a cookie to store the information on your browser.
Third Party Services
Snappy Tots uses several third party services. You can learn more about how these services access your information below.
Third Party Content
There is advertising and other content on this site that links to my partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. I do not control the content or links on these sites and am not responsible for the practices of those sites. Interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
While I try to keep this site family friendly, this site and related products are not directed towards individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through this site or related services. Snappy Tots/Heidi Yates encourages parents or guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to instruct children never to provide personal data on sites or services without parent or guardian permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to Snappy Tots, please contact me immediately (click to send email).
Changes to This Policy
Acceptance of These Terms
Contacting Snappy Tots
You may have the right to request copies of personal information we have about you, and to update or delete that information. Please note that we may need to retain certain information (including logs of these requests) for record keeping purposes, to compete transactions, or to comply with applicable laws.