Our Friday link parties are turning out to be such a fun thing. I have enjoyed getting to see what everyone has been working on in their shops. Thank you for taking the time to share your shops and visit so many others. Each week the amount of clicks on pix has grown.
Our “featured fan” with most photo clicks is “Yarn Medley’s From the Heart“. Congrats to shop owner Nondas Hensley.
Please visit her shop for “..crochet and knit items with love for you to use! I am open to anything you would like”.
She wins a free Snappy pattern of her choice.
The next top links were for these great shops:
Its time to link up and share your latest and greatest craftiness. This link party is for DIY related peeps. We’d love to see what you’ve been crocheting, knitting, sewing, cooking and crafting. A few links will be chosen to receive a free pattern of their choice, plus one will be our “Featured Fan” on the next link party.
Please follow a few guidelines:
- You may share blog posts, facebook biz pages or one of your pinterest boards that is all your stuff.
- Please no links to etsy shops or directly to items for sale.
- Please follow me on one of my sites by clicking the orange circles at the top right of this page.
- This link party will be open until next Thursday. Please check back and visit as many of the other links as possible to find new peeps to follow.
- Sign up for my newsletter. This way you’ll remember to check back on our next link party and see if you are our “Featured Fan”. Plus, you’ll stay up to date on all things snappy.
Please click on the little blue “add your link” button at the bottom of this post.
Links with pix to a blog or pinterest board will be randomly chosen to be added to our “Snappy Link Party” pinterest board.
Snappy Tots reserves the right to delete inappropriate content.