Last Friday I posted our first link party and LOVED checking in several times a day to find more people linked up. YAY!! Thank you. Lots of snappy friends, plus new peeps I had never met before. How fun.
The link that got the most clicks belonged to Pam Amsdill of “Country Bumpkin Crochet“! She specializes in “custom ordered crochet items from dishcloths, scrubbies and potholders to newborn baby photo props and everything in between”. Congrats to a very cute shop and for winning a free Snappy Tots’ pattern of your choice. While visiting her facebook page I came across this cutie patootie pic featuring hats made from MY patterns. How awesome is that?! Thanks Pam.
I hope you will “like” her page and see the cute things she creates.
Here are some other shops that were visited often:
Its time to link up and share your latest and greatest craftiness. This link party is for DIY related peeps. We’d love to see what you’ve been crocheting, knitting, sewing, cooking and crafting. A few links will be chosen to receive a free pattern of their choice, plus one will be our “Featured Fan” next Friday.
Please follow a few guidelines:
- You may share blog posts, facebook biz pages or one of your pinterest boards that is all your stuff.
- Please no links to etsy shops or directly to items for sale.
- Please follow me on one of my sites by clicking the orange circles at the top right of this page.
- This link party will be open until next Thursday. Please check back and visit as many of the other links as possible to find new peeps to follow.
- Sign up for my newsletter. This way you’ll remember to check back next Friday and see if you are our “Featured Fan”. Plus, you’ll stay up to date on all things snappy.
Please click on the little blue “add your link” button at the bottom of this post.
All links with pix to a blog or pinterest board will be added to our “Snappy Link Party” pinterest board. Since only a few links are randomly added each day, all links might not be added before link party ends…but it will get there.
Snappy Tots reserves the right to delete inappropriate content.