Hi peeps! I hope your April is off to an amazing start and you are looking forward to Easter weekend. Spring in Utah is it’s usual emotional self with rain one day, sun the next and then snow. I love it all!
Here’s what’s been happening in my snappy world:
If you’ve been following the craziness on Facebook you know our shower decided to leak… within the wall! … and what we anticipated to be a small repair turned into gutting the entire room, including the shower. You really don’t appreciate having a shower in your house until you don’t! Hahaha
This is absolutely, positively the last chance to buy a 3/$5 or 10/$10 until fall. There’s an extra prize with each purchase too.
- 10/$10 Packs: https://snappy-tots.com/shop/pattern-pack-sale-10-10/
- 3/$5 Packs: https://snappy-tots.com/shop/pattern-pack-sale-3-5/
- Only available to purchase until tonight, 4/14/19, but use the pack anytime.
I’ve been trying to catch up on lots of projects and finally finished this large “Critter Carry All”. I designed it to be a fun laundry bag to hang in kids rooms but as peeps pointed out, it could be used to carry a lot of stuff. I included different animal heads too: bunny, cat, monkey, bear and puppy.
More you might have missed
- Birthday pattern presents are back! Sign up today.
- Being chatty on Instagram: if you’re on Instagram please come say hi! I am really enjoying the positive, more social environment there. I’ll still be on fb too of course. Find me @snappytots
- Weekly Snappy videos are coming to YouTube! Yikes!!! I mean… woohoo! Lol. It’s a big jump I’m finally making so please come subscribe to my channel. Videos will include crochet projects, my new Cricut adventure and lots of craftiness.
That’s about it for now. Let me know what you’ve been up to. Have an amazing week and share your snappy spring creations with me by adding #snappytots to your social posts.
Make life full of “oh my!” Moments.