Can you believe I hadn’t made a snappy elf? Since finishing my long tail witch scarf, I have wanted to make an elf version. I couldn’t decide between a boy elf and girl elf so I made BOTH!
About The Pattern
Description: Instructions included for making a long tail scarf, with or without a keyhole (slot to slip scarf through). Boy and girl elf versions included.
Materials and Details
- Worsted weight yarn: White, red, lime green; small amounts of flesh, hair color, pink
- Crochet Hooks: H, I
- Miscellaneous: Yarn needle for weaving in ends, 2 small black buttons for eyes, sewing needle, black thread, 18” ribbon for collar, large button for center of collar.
- Optional: 3 jingle bells for collar points, thin ribbon for bows on braids (girl elf version only)
- Gauge: Not needed for this project
- Finished Measurements – Scarf: 4.5” wide x 57” or desired length. Elf Head: 6” wide x 6.5” tall
Pin to save for later