Thanks to everyone who shared a picture with this year’s event.
EVERYONE that entered a photo will receive a snappy pattern of their choice as a thank you for sharing with us. If you sent in a photo you will be receiving an email with your special code.
Congrats to our winners!
Each of the following winners were randomly chosen and will receive 5 snappy patterns of their choice (one for entering + 4 more)! They can choose these patterns any time, even from future releases.
If your photo is posted below please email email@example.com and let us know you were one of the 5 pattern winners.
It’s time for the 7th annual Snappy Costume Parade For Patterns!
Here’s what to do:
Share a picture in the comments below.
- The picture must include you or YOUR family DRESSED IN HALLOWEEN COSTUMES (that’s the important part). Don’t take pix of random people to enter. That’s too creepy 🙂
- Photo files must be under 64mg. The following extensions are accepted: jpg, gif or png. JPEG is not accepted. If you need help shrinking the photo size, changing the photo extension or uploading your entry in any way please send Heidi an email.
- ONE entry per person. It CAN be a collage in case you have a few pix and can’t choose just one.
- Pictures MUST be from THIS YEAR. Please don’t use pix you entered last year.
- Costumes do NOT have to be handmade.
- ALL pictures MUST be family friendly. Any inappropriate pix will be deleted.
- Photos will NOT show up right away.
- All comments will be approved by an admin before appearing so don’t worry if yours does not show up right away.
Make sure your picture is posted in the comment section below by Wednesday, Nov 1st at noon mt.
And last step… please share this post so your friends will enter too 🙂 THANK YOU
SEVERAL winners will be chosen to win an even bigger snappy prize this year.
This is the first year the contest is held on my blog instead of on facebook. This is to help spread the word about my site. I will be using it more and more. A full year of weekly freebies, awesome premium patterns, tutorials and quirky life moments begins November 1st so I hope you will follow along on my quest to get this blogging thing going strong.
If you enjoy crocheting, please check out my shop and free patterns. I have over 500 to choose from! A downloadable pdf version is available for some of my free patterns on Craftsy, with more being added often. Visit Snappy Tots on FB to see my latest designs, enter giveaways and share your snappy creations! Join me on Instagram for a look into my quirky life too. Plus, come see my favorite finds on Pinterest.
Get the latest snappiness!